Never skip your chance to try out in the exact location jednoręki bandyta automat
. You will end up contented!
Head over to your internet site and obtain beste book of dead echtgeld
. Rush up to head out you should winning.
Since 1921, Camp Spaulding has helped campers from all types of backgrounds enjoy the benefits of a traditional camp experience. YMCA Camp Spaulding helps to prepare young people for their future by engaging them in developing life skills.
YMCA OF GREATER NASHUA HISTORY
- Officially founded on October 6, 1887 as the YMCA of Nashua.
- Bible studies and mechanical drawing were the first classes offered by the Nashua Y. They were held in rented rooms on Main Street.
- On March 19, 1912 President William Howard Taft laid the cornerstone of the Y’s building.
- In 1924 a camp site was purchased on Lake Naticook in Merrimack. It became a Y overnight camp for boys and named Camp Sargent in honor of Eaton D. Sargent who was Mayor of Nashua and also the Y board president at that time.
- In 1964 the YMCA and YWCA combined efforts to build a joint facility at 17 Prospect Street in Nashua.
- The Y purchased the former Merrimack Athletic Club in December 1992. The facility became the Merrimack Y, a branch of the YMCA of Nashua association.
- May 21, 2011 the new Nashua Y location opened at 24 Stadium Drive.